Features of SC-40C 208-240 Volt 3-Phase Satellite Contactor
The ETI SC-40C 208-240 Volt 3-Phase Satellite Contactors are designed to be used along with the ETI APS-4C snow and ice melting control to allow for a modular snow melting system design. There is no limit to the number of SC-40 contactors that can be interfaced into a single snow and ice melting system.
- Modular power control of automatic snow melting systems.
- No limit to the number of SC-40 contactors that can be interfaced into a single system.
- Staged heater operation for high power quality.
- Energy management computer (EMC) interface.
- Accommodates MI, constant wattage and self limiting heaters.
- Advanced patented and patent pending Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) as required by the USA and Canadian National Electric codes.
- 10 hour adjustable heater hold-on timer to ensure complete melting.
The SC-40C satellite contactors do not directly use snow and ice sensors but rather the contactors are notified of snow conditions by the master ETI APS snow and ice melting controller.