Line & Low Voltage Thermostats, Relays & Transformers, Industrial/Commercial Space Thermostats, Plug In Inline Thermostats, Thermostat Wire
We are an authorized distributor for Honeywell and other leading thermostat manufacturers.
- Line voltage thermostats are typically used for electric radiant, convection or resistance heaters such as baseboard, cove and wall heaters.
- Low voltage thermostats are used with central heating systems including furnaces, boilers, air conditioning, heat pumps and split systems. The wires aren’t as thick as you’ll find on line-voltage stats.
If you’re replacing a thermostat you can check which one you need by looking at your wiring. Line-voltage thermostats have two or four thick wires coming out of the back that are attached with wire nuts to wires in the wall. The wires are much larger than the wires on low-voltage thermostats.
- Line Voltage Thermostats - 120, 208, 240 Volts - Digital or Mechanical - Programmable or Non-Programmable
- Low Voltage Thermostats - Programmable or Non-Programmable - mV to 24V & 30 VAC
- Relays and Transformers (Electromechanical and Solid state)
- Pipe Trace Freeze Protection Thermostats. 120, 208, 240 or 277 volts
- Chromalox Bulb & Capillary thermostats use expanding liquid to open or close contacts in response to temperature changes
- Industrial/Commercial Space Thermostats - Line Voltage
- Plug In Inline Thermostats - Sensors detect & control temperature changes with piggyback plug or receptacle
- Cooling Thermostats
- Thermostat Guards. Clear plastic or metal. Locking
- Thermostat Wire - 18 Ga or 20 Ga - 4 or 5 Conductor