Features of the FG2-6L FrostGuard Self Regulating Heating Cable
nVent RAYCHEM FrostGuard for Pipe Freeze Protection
RAYCHEM FrostGuard energy-efficient preassembled heating cable offers an easy-to-use solution to prevent frozen pipes and avoid the significant expense of repair associated with frozen or burst pipes.
- Easy to design and install; simply fix to the pipe, cover in pipe insulation, and plug into the GFI-protected electrical supply.
- Safe: no overheating possible: even when overlapped or closely spaced
- Energy-efficiency through self-regulating technology
- Ideal for metal and plastic pipes up to 2-1/2 inches in diameter
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts
Note: 30-mA equipment or 5-mA personnel ground-fault protection must be used on each FrostGuard heating cable branch circuit.