- High quality European designed/manufactured product.
- Standard 6" beaded power leads.
- 96% infrared energy efficient.
- 12 month warranty against burnout. (Estimated life in excess of 10,000 operational hours.)
- Ceramic tubes over power lead wire within mounting tower increases the dielectric strength between the lead wire and mounting clip preventing a potential fault to ground.
- Two piece mounting clip is supplied with each heater ordered.
- Pin terminals
- Recommended distance of 8" (200mm) to material being heated.
- Ceramic heaters are placed in a variety of reflectors to be used individually or as multiples in panels.
Almost anywhere a non-contact heat source is needed, including heating, curing, cooking, and drying. Though ceramic, the elements are fairly rugged and are more durable than quartz, and cleaning is easy, with their splash-proof, non-corrosive, glazed finish, which also makes them the ideal choice for use in food handling, medical facilities, or other antiseptic applications. The large variety of sizes, shapes, and watt densities allows ceramic elements to be highly useful in zoning arrangements such as plastic thermoforming where complex heating patterns are needed.