Features of PD PRO 120 Volt Snow Melting and Deicing Control
The ETI PD PRO Snow Melting and Deicing Control is designed to automatically control snow and ice melting systems in commercial and residential applications such as sidewalks, loading docks, handicap ramps, roof and gutters, and driveways. The PD PRO interfaces with up to two standard ETI sensors (purchased separately) to meet the application requirements. Three sensors are available. The CIT-1 aerial snow sensor, the GIT-1 gutter ice sensor, and the SIT-6E pavement mounted snow sensor. The CIT-1 sensor can be paired with the GIT-1 sensor for roof and gutter deicing applications. The CIT-1 sensor can also be paired with the SIT-6E sensor for pavement snow and ice melting applications. All three sensors detect precipitation as snow at temperatures below 38F (3.3C). The PD PRO output is energized only if moisture is detected below this temperature, saving energy and ensuring thorough snow and ice melting.
- Automatic snow and ice melting controller minimizes operating costs.
- 100-277 VAC Supply Voltage.
- Rated for up to 7 amp inductive loads for pilot duty applications and resistive loads up to 30 amps.
- 8 hour Adjustable Hold-On timer continues heater operation after snow and ice stop to ensure complete melting.
- Weather-resistant NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Dual sensor capability to meet site performance requirements.
- Automatic and manual-override operator controls for changing environmental conditions.
- Optional remote control operation (RCU-3) for added convenience.
- UL Listed for Temperature Regulating Equipment.
Optional components available for the PD PRO system:
br/>Remote Control Unit, RCU-3 (Item id ETI21357), allows remote operation of the system away from the control box.
Temperature Sensor Assembly (Item id ETI19272) regulates the heating cycle to make it more efficient.
Neither of the above optional components comes with the basic system.