Chromalox Industrial Electric Heaters & Controls.
Mor Electric Heating has been a Chromalox distributor since 1970. Chromalox, has been a leading name in electric heater manufacturing since 1915 when its founder, Edwin L. Wiegand, invented and patented the first metal sheathed electric heater. It has since grown to include a vast and varied product line.
- Chromalox ARMTO Series Screw Plug Immersion Heaters for Light Weight Oil Applications. 120 and 240 Volt, 1" NPT Steel Screw Plug, Steel Sheath Element
- Chromalox CIR Industrial Cartridge Heaters. 1/8 - 1.25" Dia., INCOLOY or Stainless Steel Sheath, Dies and Molds, Packing Machinery, etc.
- Chromalox Drum & Surface Tank Heaters. Prevent contents in industrial drums, pails, tanks, containers & material hoppers from freezing or control viscosity
- Chromalox Flexible Heaters. Silicone Rubber Drum Heaters, Kapton Heaters, Silicone Rubber Heaters & Enclosure Heaters
- Chromalox FT-3 Fiberglas Pipe Tape. 66 foot roll glass cloth tape with pressure- sensitive thermosetting silicone adhesive 3/8" wide.
- Chromalox SRL Self-Regulating Low Temperature Heating Cable For Use on Metal and Plastic Pipes & Tanks & freeze protection on fire protection systems
Mor Electric is proud to distribute what we consider to be the “Cadillac” of electric heating products. Our staff of salesmen and engineers have been well trained and accumulated years of experience in Chromalox’s various divisions of products. Call for a quote or just with a question. We may have a Chromalox solution.
• Heating Cable
• Heat Transfer Systems and Boilers
• Cartridge and Tubular Heaters
• Immersion Heaters
• Strip & Ring Heaters
• Radiant Heaters
• Band & Nozzle Heaters
• Circulation Heaters
• Corrosion Resistant Heaters
• Comfort Heaters
• Process Air Heaters
• Flexible Molded Products
• Process Controllers
• Power Controllers